This a varied and interesting role with opportunities to progress for the right person.
- Logging service job requests received by telephone / email to our service system
- Scanning, saving, uploading documents to our service system
- Working with service supervisor to dispatch jobs to engineers
- Purchase ordering for stock or site specific jobs
- Receiving goods in and allocating materials to the correct department
- Supporting service supervisor, accounts administrator and directors
- General administration duties including answering the telephone, receiving visitors
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. Total hours: 37
Closing date 28th May 2018
If you are interested in this apprenticeship, please click here to apply.