Level 2 Joinery Apprenticeship
This Apprenticeship is designed for people who would like a career in the joinery trade. The Apprenticeship prepares you for work in the construction industry, with a specific focus on wood occupations.
During the apprenticeship you will learn how to:
- Conform to general health, safety ,and welfare in the workplace
- Conform to productive working practices in the workplace
- Move, handle and store resources in the workplace
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out carpentry maintenance
- Set up and operate a circular saw
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
What can I progress onto?
After completing this level 2 apprenticeship you may wish to progress onto a Level 3 Wood Occupations Apprenticeship.