On Friday 22nd September around 9.30pm, a fire broke out at our Montrose site. The fire started in ‘The Hive’, this is where some of our animals are housed. The fire brigade responded very quickly and arrived at the site a few minutes after the fire started. The fire was contained and did not spread to any other areas. Once the fire was out, ProCo staff and the fire brigade began a rescue operation to get out all of the animals that were affected. The site will remain open as usual. We would like to say a massive thank you to all staff that attended that evening and on Saturday and to the emergency services for doing a brilliant job.

Our Locations

Prescott Street
Wigan
Greater Manchester
WN6 7DD
T: 01942 318 099
Stokenchurch Centre
Bartholomew Tipping Way
Stokenchurch
HP14 3RX
T: 01494 484407
<# } #> <# } #> <# if ( design.form_layout === "two" ) { #> <# } #>

Our Locations

Prescott Street
Wigan
Greater Manchester
WN6 7DD
T: 01942 318 099
Stokenchurch Centre
Bartholomew Tipping Way
Stokenchurch
HP14 3RX
T: 01494 484407
<# } #>