Animal Management Diploma Level 3
This qualification meets the needs of learners who may wish to work within the animal management industry or progress to further learning and/or training. This qualification allows learners to develop underpinning knowledge whilst practising skills that could be used within employment in the animal management industry.
- Understand and promote animal health
- Manage animal accommodation
- Understand animal anatomy and physiology
- Plan and monitor animal feeding
- Understand and interpret animal behaviour and communication
- Understand the principles and carry out the practice of exotic animal health and husbandry
- Understand the principles of animal nutrition
Method of assessment
- Written assessments
- Practical Assessments
Three GCSEs grade C or above including maths, English and science. Industry work experience desirable.
What can I progress onto?
After completing learners may wish to progress onto a university degree course.