Level 1 Diploma in Plumbing Studies
This qualification helps learners develop their skills in a range of construction trades including: Bricklaying, Joinery and Plastering. During the course learners will build their practical skills as well as complete theory work.
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Carry out small-scale building repairs
- Carry out small-scale painting and decorating repairs
- Carry out small-scale plastering repairs
- Carry out small-scale plumbing repairs
- Carry out carpentry repairs
Method of assessment
- Practical assessments
What can I progress onto?
After completing the course, learners may wish to progress onto a Level 2 Maintenance Operations Apprenticeship.
A qualified construction operative can expect to earn £15,000 + per year.
Level 1 Certificate or Extended Certificate in General Construction