Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Inspection
This qualification is primarily designed for learners who have experience in the motor vehicle industry and would like to develop their skills further. The course provides learners with the opportunity to study both the theory and practical aspects of a range of routine vehicle inspection, fitting and maintenance procedures.
- Routine light vehicle maintenance, including engine systems
- Inspecting, repairing and replacing light vehicle standard tyres
- Carrying out light vehicle four wheel alignment
- Inspecting and replacing light vehicle: exhaust components, suspension dampers and springs, vehicle batteries and braking systems and components
- Health & safety in the workplace
Method of assessment
- Practical tasks
- Online testing
What can I progress onto?
This qualification offers the opportunity for progression onto a Level 2 Maintenance Repair Apprenticeship or full time employment.
Level 1 Certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance